Free WiFi – did you know?
When you are visiting Melbourne CBD you can have a free WiFi that does not require login, passwords or other personal data, and is ad-free.
Select ‘VicFreeWiFi’ service at
- Melbourne CBD train stations;
- The Bourke St Mall;
- Queen Victoria Market;
- South Wharf Promenade at Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre; and
- Federation Square, by the Yarra River
Other spots that offer free WiFi in Melbourne:
- City Library
- Melbourne Airport
- NGV International
- State Library Victoria
- The Hub Docklands
Visiting Melbourne and have that extra time to spend – where should you go?
Melbourne city featuring many interesting spots where you can feel relaxed forgetting work and everyday routines. We have pick- up some of those interesting locations that are beautiful and approachable wheater it is raining or it is a sunny day.
- Melbourne Star Observation Wheel – Enjoy a special 360-degree view of Melbourne during the day or night.
- Eureka Tower – Eureka Skydeck 88, situated in the heart of Southbank has exciting views of Melbourne.
- Melbourne ZOO – Located only minutes from the CBD, Melbourne Zoo is beautiful place to spend a day when you are visiting Melbourne in Autumn!
- Sea Life Melbourne aquarium – Located on the Southbank, aquarium is home to over 10,000 aquatic animals, including one of the world’s largest Saltwater Crocodiles.
- Royal Botanical Garden – If you prefer walking through the park you will discover the rare and beautiful plants and breathtaking landscapes.
- Federation Square – Mix of cultural attractions, range of events, restaurants, bars, specialty stores and the city’s meeting place.
For those who prefer shopping visit
- Bourke Street
- Chapel Street or
- Chadstone Shopping Centre – Also called the ‘Fashion Capital’ with more than 500 stores, is located in the south-eastern suburb of Malvern East.
April – it is all about CHOCOLATE
Happy Easter Holiday!
Hope you will find something interesting for you from our April Blog. If you need transfer to any of April’s events we trust you will contact us, meanwhile you can like and share our posts on Facebook, subscribe to our monthly newsletter or connect with us on the LinkedIn.
This month special – chocolate box when you book our new luxury Genesis vehicle.
Urban Chauffeur Cars team wish you happy and safe April.
Welcome to the March edition of Urban Chauffeur Cars!
For the month of March, mention the code word “Reward” to receive 10% off your booking. With a huge range of the fantastic events occurring this month, there is no better time to book a transfer with the team at Urban Chauffeur Cars!
Thank you for your support and Happy March!
Formula 1 – “The Fastest cars got faster”
Formula One Australian Grand Prix – Melbourne 23-27 March 2017
The event that everyone is taking about. Get your adrenalin high watching those cars passing you like a thunder storm.
The event is in Albert Park where all parking spaces around will be closed. Beware that illegally parked cars will be subject to heavy fines and /or tow-away. The best thing to do is to leave a car at home. Urban Chauffeur Cars as a licenced transfer service can drive you to the gate. We will be happy to take you there and back so you do not need to worry about car parking and walking kilometres to the event or share the public transport with thousands of other spectators.
All you need to do is to call Urban Chauffeur Cars office or you can send us your enquiry or just book your transfer online.
Are you ready for a spectacle?
Avalon Airshow 2017 is the biggest International Airshow event in the Southern Hemisphere. It is a host for over 500 companies from more than 22 countries who come to exhibit their products and services or to learn from other exhibitors.
There are more than 30,000 accredited trade visitors who attend the event during the three industry-only trade days, and a total event attendance of more than 150,000. Public sessions take place from 2pm on Friday 3rd March and all day Saturday 4th March and Sunday 5th March.
If you’ve booked your tickets to the Avalon Airshow and are in need of a transfer, contact the team at Urban Chauffeur Cars. We have a range of vehicles to suit all your needs. If you are coming to Melbourne as a group, we can provide a luxury van. If you require a sedan, any luxury car from our fleet is on offer. You can choose from luxury Genesis, Mercedes or Chrysler.
Call our office on 0412 244 585 and tell us how we can help you. Mention the March discount code word “Reward” to receive 10% off your booking cost.